lunes, 25 de enero de 2021

Hello!♡ Hello!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! I know a lot of gals are reviving theirs so here I am joining the nostalgia train.
Decided to start this because I enjoy reading others and now I'm stepping out of my shell to also comment and be more verbal. 
If you don't know me, I'm Kiwiitan (Kiwii for the peeps) and I'm 28. I live in SoCal (Sunny San Diego) and I enjoy anything related to art. I'm a graphic designer full time, I make cute packaging for a local makeup brand 💖 it's my dream job to work in the beauty industry!
I've been into gal for about 10 years, but actively since 2011. I've been thru a lot of changes but one thing has remained and that is my lack of commitment for one look (lol).

Stay tuned for gyaru makeup tips, coords, illustrations, nostalgia, hauls and upcycling/DIY inspo! 

Please also let me know if you want me to address something in particular regarding the above mentioned.

13 comentarios:

  1. I'm so happy you're here!! Welcome to our lovely blogging comm. Can't wait to read your next posts. 😍💗

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You'll see me soon with a lot of decor and room ideas mostly XD also my hair mess :) Gracias Reila ♥

      Eliminar
  2. I'm gonna need to upgrade my blog too if all of ya gals are on it!!!!
    You so gorgeous my goodness!!!! Hahahah will definitely be around!

    Ps I also lack badly in one look / style commitment 🙈🙈

    Love you!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, please do so! Can't wait for our com to also have a blog comeback ♥

      Eliminar
  3. Bienvenida al mundo blogger de nuevo Kiwii! *__* deseando leer tus próximos posts <333 un fuerte abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias! Ahora mismo voy corriendo a seguirte♥

      Eliminar
  4. Respuestas
    1. Thank you! ♥ Hope to keep up with everyone's blogs as well :3

      Eliminar
  5. Awww as soon as I am on my computer again, I will add u to my blog♥️♥️

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! I'm trying my best to follow everyone as well :) ♥

      Eliminar
  6. Respuestas
    1. Yes! So happy that everyone is joining this revival♥

      Eliminar
  7. Welcome to blogging! This is so exciting! Can't wait to see what you write!♥

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...