sábado, 3 de febrero de 2024

Life lately





Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the same that I was a year ago, let alone 10 years ago.
I'm a 31 year old woman now, and I have unraveled my personality and I know in my core that I will keep on changing as I grow older. What won't change is my need to learn, my curiosity, my creativity, and my sense of justice. 
I prioritize my alone time, but also my exposure to art, and building connections with loved ones.

I stopped writing to justify myself, I write and do art for myself... I'm an open book, but inside a library, waiting to be discovered by the wandering eye.

Right now, I'm doing the hard work to better myself, and damn it's a bitch and it hurts, and I cry a lot... specially end up super tired super early... eventually, I wish to regain energy and momentum to do what I love.

Remember, that eventually you can become what you fear the most, and then... true change can be possible to your best self. 

Enough rambling, now I share that I'm working on my fitness and trying out different makeup.... I cannot say I will bid farewell to gyaru, but... so far I'm not motivated to do anything of the sort.

I love my pink aesthetic, lol.

My face looks fuller, like the moon emoji, but I somehow like it.

I've been super busy at work, doing photoshoots for the brand and dying from stress....




XOXO-





















 

1 comentario:

  1. You look very young, healthy, beautiful, and I love your fashion taste - especially including your pink aesthetic etc!!! I am loving both of these photos of you, both with the pink headphones on and posing at the photoshoot for the brand!

    My blog https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
    My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns
    My Twitter https://twitter.com/Panty_Buns

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...