sábado, 6 de marzo de 2021

Top 10 Ultimate Gyaru Makeup faves



I've been planning this post since I started the blog. I decided to share with you some of my Holy Grails which help me achieve that gyaruness! I seriously reach out to them every time and I sometimes forget I have a full collection of other products. I will not include falsies because they need a whole post on their own. 


Face 

I guess preferences vary from gal to gal, but I personally love a bronzed and shimmery finish. I love to have a glowy complexion instead of a matte one because my skin tends to be on the dry side. I have also sensible skin and am allergic to a lot of perfumes and stuff found in detergents and perfumes. So my recommendations have not made my skin act up. 


Golden Fever by Amorus is the perf face palette. Lots of different options for different skin tones and it includes a highlighter and bronzer options. 




KVD Beauty's Alchemist Holographic Aquamarine is great! I think this one particularly is already discontinued but you might be able to find them in places such as eBay. Is great for that all-time glow and enhances the dewy skin finish.  


Used on my top eye inner corners. 





Fenty Beauty's hydrating foundation is the best I've ever tried. The coverage is so nice, but it does not feel like you have a thick layer of icing on the face. It's a bit of an investment 



LA Girl's Pro Conceal is a steal! Good coverage, sometimes I use it for everyday looks with nothing on top. It highlights, covers and evens out. The best part is the price and they have 31+ colors to match most skin tones and even color correct♥



I have them because they stand in as a Dupe for Glossier's cloud paint. These Maybelline Cheek Heat blushers are the perfect creamy tint. I also think the packaging is super cute and matches well with the contents on my purse!


Eyes

I had to reduce all my collection to show you my fave things ever! I of course own a lot of nice palettes but I will share with you my collection in a different post. 

Cyber Chic by Per.plex
Hands down the cutest palette I've ever seen! I'm a fan of this company's design and aesthetic.


It features matte and iridescent shades fit for a range of choices! Perfect for foxy eye looks and transitioning from day to night. The thing that made me pick it as my fave is that it fits in your makeup bag or purse with no problem at all.


My fave shades!


Used in this look :)



KVD Tattoo Liner is the best thing ever. Perfect for the pointy inner corners. Seriously, that shit lasts and it's not too hard to remove when you wash your face.



Amorus All-Out Sexy Waterproof Mascara. I am not going to lie, I have struggled with finding the ideal and cheap mascara and this one is a must-buy on my list. It is indeed waterproof and a little bit harder to remove. However, the brush helps with the length and volume and it does not crumble at all!


These curves are everything, really sexy 



Amorus Brow Pomade comes with an applicator (which I forgot a photo of) It has three shades and it stays on!




I useshade 01 and sometimes 02. Seriously, every time you see my brows really nicely done is thanks to this baby!





Lips


Should I say the brand? This is the newest lip release, I have the whole 6 shade collection and they are honestly plumping. However, they do not burn and they give enough volume!


Thick, juicy, shiny AF! Give them a chance for the spanking awesome price of 6USD each!





And these are my top 10 faves so far! I am happy to share this with you♥ If you have any recommendations or questions regarding any of the products I'll be happy to answer!


For now, I'll call it a day, since I have many important things to do.... (Animal Crossing theme playing in the background)
This gives me an idea for future posts! 



Bye bye!


XOXO




Kiwiitan





6 comentarios:

  1. A lot of these are great suggestions! I have always wanted to try Fenty ;_; And I live for the L.A. Girl concealer. I use one of the lighter ones for my nose stripe! And really liking those lip glosses O_O

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Fenty is worth the price for sure! And that LA girl is great and cheap♥ For the lipglosses I recomment getting the set, they are really cute

      Eliminar
  2. I've been wanting to invest in Fenty foundation for a very long time because I've heard that it is quite hydrating, which is perfect for me because my eczema gets really bad on my face. Hopefully I'll be able to try a sample once lockdown is over but I don't think they sell them in my city...

    Also, loving how bright and colourful your makeup is! I always just stick with neutral tones haha. Would love to try more pink eyeshadows!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes, it is good for sensitive skin! Hope it works for your situation too :)

      HMU if you need any pink palette recommendations!♥ I'll for sure make a post about what palettes I recommend.

      Eliminar
  3. omggg how come I never knew u had a blooog?? <3

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...