martes, 9 de febrero de 2021

Couple's Keychain Easy Fun DIY

 



I can't believe it's already going to be V-day! I am lucky enough to spend it with my partner for the second year in a row. I used to be really unlucky and even though I also think it's good being single, I feel happy to be cheesy for once in my life! This year we decided to make some couple DIYs together and avoid crazy presents. So please take this idea as something to do for fun with friends and even just for yourself.

The idea started because we have been going to Daiso pretty often. In our last trip we found these clear keychains meant for little photos.



The idea is just to find everything you have already to decorate. I had this sheet of purikura stickers from our first Pride Parade together in LA♥ I normally just put the sheets on my wall, but they are too cute to not show off! Also you can use stickers, markers and even glitter! Whatever crosses your path will do 
               


Found super cute stickers on my shopping trip to Daiso, but I also found some things within my stationary collection! We set up our mini table to start writing some cute messages to each other. We also fought a lot because there was only one pair of scissors lol.


I chose pink and red for my theme (of course) and used the lid of the keychain to measure my paper size. Added the message and some cute non-sense stickers. 



The front is this two of my fave shots from that session, plus milkshakes because we love to go out and eat! We found some holo glitter that I had for some reason and sprinkled a little on top. I think that glitter covers up my messiness. 





And the final result! I love how they look together! 
I know it's not super elaborate, but it was fun to made and a cute memento to show off how cute we are!
Also, it reminds me of those tiny little purikura albums they used to sell back in the day.


Do you have more ideas of what to do with purikura sheets? Please let me know in the comment bellow! I would also love to know what are your plans for this weekend!


Next post might be more V-day stuff, but I hope you liked this one for the time being♥








6 comentarios:

  1. Alaaaaa que bonito el resultado final! *__* echo muchísimo de menos hacerme puris... hace años había una máquina en Barcelona pero la tienda que la tenía cerró :'((((

    Un besazo guapísima!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 😭😭 aquí espero no cierren por la pandemia, pero puede que suceda u.u

      Eliminar
  2. Omgoshhhh! Thid is totally adorable. To be honest DIY valentines is more cute then pre bought valentine gifts imo!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! And I agree, it's good to receive hand made stuff instead of store bought!

      Eliminar
  3. Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this idea!!!!! This is so so cute! I might try this out for mine and my hubby's anniversary 💖 I love these kind of gifts!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Glad you liked the idea! It's super easy and personal 👀 hope you share your result! Bet it wpuld be so cute!

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...