martes, 2 de febrero de 2021

Weekend Window Shopping



Last weekend I had to cancel some travel plans because of weather conditions. So I decided to do some driving around in a city near by mine. My mom and my gf tagged along to do some shopping and to have lunch together. Strangely enough, I did not go crazy shopping like in other times. I guess I'll start documenting my shopping sprees to control myself lol.

My only wants were a pack of Diamond lashes and maybe some old magazines from Book Off, but my luck wasn't that great this time. 

In the queue waiting to get in the KBBQ place we chose♥

Cass beer since it's part of the experience!


Before we stuffed our faces with all we could eat. I really love pork belly and beef brisket the most!


My outfit was comfy and casual:
Top: F21
Overall: Shein
Jacket: Off brand
Shoes: ADIDAS

I however, have more ideas to wear this overall, but I have not much time to do more elaborate looks and actually take photos of them;;;





We then went to Shibuyala! I have been meaning to go to this store for a while now. I was expecting it to be bigger, but I am in looove with the interior décor and the branding has a Hachiko as the mascot!

Everything is so packed together, definitely not made for a big gal like myself ;v;
They had so many Japanese beauty products. I am not a fan of Japanese makeup, but the packaging is so cute to look at! Also, I had no luck finding any Diamond lashes. I was hopping they had some left overs since a lot of places in my area don't carry them anymore either. 





My GF and I wore both overalls, but she looks cuter in them! Next time I'll make sure we take outfit photos together♥ 

She bought some candy and my mom got some body lotion that smelled really milky and great!


The bad is the cutest thing! I love bright logos and branding♥


I convinced my GF to get me this little PopMart toy. They started becoming popular in this area too, but I initially found out of them in Aliexpress. 
They have so many collections, I'll leave a link here so you can check them out too!



He's weird looking but cute! And it goes so well with my room, I love him!

Then we went to Tokyo Central and Book Off.

I took some photos, randomly because I really just went there to buy some bread.
Ithink this places make well for a photo background, but I hate drawing attention to myself so much!


Not of a fan of HK, but they looked cute!


So much Rilakkuma and friends!



Finally some sweets besides the bread for our morning toasts. My GF loooves sweet stuff, so we can't not buy any lol!
I recommend Japanese style bread for sandwiches and toasts! It's really great and gooey *v*






Then finally, we got home and I got a package from Aliexpress. I am not sure if it works yet, but if it does I'll be ordering more for my Instax! I plan on making a full on album with memories from my partner's visit. We are both into taking chekis, like we each have a camera and love to decorate them with POSCAS and stickers!


I have some ideas for them and more crafting stuff we have done together. I want to also make an special V-Day post about out time together. Sorry if you hate cheesy stuff, it won't be too personal I promise! It might just be about some project ideas you can make with your partner or friends!





That is it for now! I have to go and make dinner and take a shower!

Bye bye!



12 comentarios:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so jealous!!! I wish we had a shop like Shibuyalala over here, so instead I just have to buy everything online and from aliexpress 😭😭 I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to get what you wanted! Hopefully next time you can find some Diamond Lash 💖

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. There are several Japanese and Korean markets in my area. Back in the initial gyaru boom they used to sell magazines as well 😭 but I came to late to the game 😔
      I hope to have better luck, if not Ebay would have to do.

      Eliminar
  2. I'm screaming. All these cute places and cute things!!!! I am also dying to go to Book Off. I think we have one here but I've never been in it ;_; I would love to find cool things!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's worth it because they have children's and short story books and Japanese manga. I know those are good things for when you're studying Japanese💖 Hope you check it out!

      Eliminar
  3. I love your overalls so much! Also I’ve never heard of Shibuyala before :0 but the way you described it, I wish there was one here T_T

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of doubt before wearing them, but I am glad I did at the end ;v; ♥
      Maybe there's something like that in a bigger city near you? I normally have to drive from 30 min to an hour to find cool stuff too OTL

      Eliminar
  4. Shibuyala looks so cute! Wish there was one over here. I love your overalls and how you matched with your GF so cute~!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I wish there where more cute stores everywhere, in my last town there was nothing 😢
      And thank you so much!

      Eliminar
  5. Aww I wish we have places and stores like that. Everything looks so cute, I would be buying every single thing even if I'm going to wear it or not. lmao.

    PS. I'll be looking forward to your Valentines blog post. Fave ship! <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I try to contain myself from buying stuff I'm not gonna use xD still really cute to look at!
      And it's out, just posted a new one about V-day! 💖

      Eliminar
  6. Que envidia xD me muero por cruzar la frontera e ir a esos lugares de nuevo :C
    the japanese style bread is soo delicious nad your outfit looks really cute ;3

    Ya te sigo en este nuevo blog, mucha suerte ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ahora todo está abierto en su mayoría, excepto los parques de diversiones... pero todos los restaurantes están abiertos. Muchas gracias por el apoyo♥

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...