miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2021

Gyaru Life Update: Turning Hime ♥

 


Hello!

Going back to my past in my previous post, I have revived my love for hime gyaru. I've been stuck on mercari for the past few days looking for pieces that I can snatch for myself (althought not all of them are hime). Needless to say, I made a lot of damage to my piggy bank  ....

I have been like crazy, collecting inspiration and taking a closer look to accessories to make my own as well! I have a few materials I bought and that I for sure want to use. So far I've been making simple stuff like bows and clips. I have no occasion to wear a full outfit, but I set my mind to it and maybe I can do some photoshoots for fun and for my insta! 

The idea has been in my head forever, so I want to match my personal aesthetic to what I have always envisioned. Maybe I could also do a little haul post! I'm burning with excitement! 


Now have somewhat of a mood board that I have created to keep myself focused! I also did a visión board for my room and one of my goals was to do a coord, even if it's just once.

Basically, I want the classic white and pink as well as the black and pink combo. Of course there is more than that, but I want to use stuff I already own for this. Also looking for hair alternatives since hot weather is coming up and I want nothing to do with a full a$$ wig. 
As for make-up I'll try mastering that droop one more time! I need to adjust it too look more cute and puppy-like.


For the accessories I've been making... I'm mostly proud of these:


The madness has begun.... now I have to make sure all my pinks match (that's a nightmare on it's own).

These nails I actually made last year in hopes of actually doing a look all together... 


The thumb nail is actually the point and hint of what my first outfit is inspired by.... (any guesses?)


I believe I now could make these with 3D modeling uv clay... but I'm proud of my free hand drawinh and because these were one of my first sets ever! So yes, they wonky AF.




I just hope my first attempt is decent, but I will always keep trying until I feel confident about it. So please let me know how to improve my coords and stuff! 

Thanks for making it this far!

Let me know in the comments what style/trend have you been dying to try and have never dared to?

XOXO-

Kiwiitan





10 comentarios:

  1. omg yaaayyy another hime!! <333 Those stuf u made are perfect!!!!!!!! I love them so much, I often thought about DIYing stuff too sometime. Why don't you wear hair parts? It's not hot like wigs for sure, cheap and look good. Mine are from AliExpress for like 10€! Oh! and pinks don't have to match! Just watch that you only wear two pinks in coord with white or black...and then do it gradient. for example pastel pink on top and bright on bottom of body...or the other way around. It always works for me. I nearly never match my pinks lol

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh and If u are into hime that much and have lots of time...pleaaaasseee post as much as you can haha...I am so THIRSTY for inspo xDDDD

      Eliminar
    2. I saw your exte and they seem really nice quality! I think I am going to do that instead of a wig, because they are hot and itchy and give me headaches XD
      Once I get the hang of it I see myself making more content about it.. I can't promise it to be a everyday style but I will give it my best! TYSM for the support♥

      Eliminar
  2. oooooo I would love to see you in Hime! lol everyone seems to be Hime nowadays♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you! I will finally dare to try soon and share how it went for me ♥

      Eliminar
  3. I always found hime facinating! I've been dreaming of getting full into hime on and off, lol. Honestly I wish I could decide what I'd like wearing! xD
    Love the himena collage! so cuteee! Also loving this blog revival, and I'm happy to see you on here! (I already added you to my reading list) <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's hard to pick one thing to wear and stick to, so I appreciate other gals who experiment as well♥ I wish to see you full hime for a while too ♥
      You're on my list too!

      Eliminar
  4. How exciting!!! I can't wait to see your future looks~ Btw I love that vision board and the shoes *w*
    - Amiman♥

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...