sábado, 10 de abril de 2021

Hime Gyaru Look #1 + Short Life Update

 

Hello!

So I have been dreaming, eating and talking about Hime ever since last time you saw me here. I am almost so sick of myself at this point, because I was about to not do this today. 


Then I was thinking really hard on what gal content I needed to make for here and insta. Since I was sick I had almost no energy to do makeup at all nor take care of myself. I had also promised myself months ago that I would give Twitch a go. I feel lonely sometimes, so I think streaming can help me be more outgoing. I did a short test with some friends and I felt so awkward. I used to be energetic and loved being on camera, but the older I get the more stupid I feel. Anyways... a little Animal Crossing won't hurt anyone.





I had a really big "to do" list to finish cleaning my room, bleach my brows and take a shower... Then I did a Insta Reel and proceded to take some photos of a casual but cute bear inspired outfit and since the make was really cute... I took the chance to do one more coord. Overall, my Saturday was more productive than what I give credit to myself for. 



Also, please look at this bear pouch!!! This was a DIY Aoki and I did together while she was visiting. It's a Daiso Bear Pouch, but she made the face ♥ I did one too but mine was💩💩💩💩

💖
Ears: Ebay
Shirt: Marshall's
Overall: Shein

Now, here comes my first official attempt at Hime. It was made with stuff I already owned, but was not confident enough to wear. The story behind this dress is that my GF commissioned two dresses for me last year. One is black and this one was supposed to be pink....  but then when I saw the actual "pink" shade it was more like an orangey/salmon color of some sort... I was both happy and sad at the same time, because the dress fit perfectly, but that pink was a bad choice. I was sad to tell my bby that I did not like the color at all, but she understood. I am just too picky about my pinks, specially when I know the actual shade I need. 
Make


For this make I wanted rosy cheeks, really noticeable and Barbie-like. I didn't use bottom eyelashes, but still tried the droop with some eyeliner and of course tear bags♥

New pair of eyelashes from Aliexpress




This bow I had already, and since I do not own any exte right now... instead I did a little bun-bun high up. I personally think that hair is important, but mostly having bangs in the right area as well as framing pieces. I would maybe get a clip on curly pony tail and style it... I also saw some tutorials I'm trying later both on my hair and in a wig.


Coordinate


My cellphone was not liking me taking photos after sundown... so there are fucked up shadows everywhere. You can't see but I am wearing fishnets and some hold metal accesories … and the shoes are from Alie, but tbh they are a bit uncomfy.  

Overall, this dress has potential, but maybe we can rise the hemline, change the bow on the wait and maybe change the lace on the bottom?

I have more outfits planned, but please be nice to me since it's my first go (lol). I appreciate your concrit! 



For now that is all, I'm so tired and I want to bury my face in my pillows.... Maybe tomorrow will be a chill Sunday. 





Stay tuned for a room tour and a haul! I already started working on those posts♥


XoXo-


Kiwiitan



9 comentarios:

  1. oh yes! I know the struggles of wanting to take a pic but the cam doesn't take xy...I think I already told u on fb but here I go again: I love your first hime look <3 I am excited to see u with exte too *.*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, specially when there is no natural light it just hates me!
      And thank you! Will order them soon, but I need to fix my natural hair first :) ♥

      Eliminar
  2. You look lovely in Hime <3 I love the dress and the cross over part on the front it looks so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. TYSM!♥ I think the crossover part helps with big boobies XD

      Eliminar
  3. Awwww you look so adorable!!! I am loving this transformation journey!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you so much, hope to get way better at this ;_;♥

      Eliminar
  4. Aaah you look so lovely in hime <333 And I really hope you feel better soon! Also, I really like your eye make!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I think we qlso need more hime gyaru... so I'll give it my best!

      Eliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...