domingo, 12 de junio de 2022

Mom's Graduation!


Hi! 
Today's post is about my mom's graduation from UCSD. She got a BA in Sociology and Social Inequality, which was something we are so proud of! 
It took her a lot of nights up and consistent hard work. 
It was a prettt nice ceremony with guest alumna  speakers like Astronaut and biologist Jessica Meir... it was so inspiring! 
The school also has a focus in social justice studies and a lot of the graduates were Latinx.



My mum's cap we made together with some BTS references, cuz we are a BTS ARMY family!






My fit was so cute! I love this dress from Wal-Mart that I got some years ago. 
The purse is from Juicy Couture and it only fits the most basics.

Despite my efforts to cover myself in sunblock I got a major sunburn 🤣 because we lasted there from 8AM to 5PM 





The shitty AF result even when I applied lots of sunscreen!!! 
So if you have a recommendation of any brand I'm open to suggestions. I'll be more careful from now on and avoid going out too long until I'm fully healed. 

And that's my weekend update! 
Next up is probably about my health journey and/or a small room tour (finally).

Please have a lovely week!




4 comentarios:

  1. Uaaaah la piel bien roja! Ponte aftersun y a ver. Piensa que el rojo luego será bronceado xd!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ya ando en mi etapa bronceada! Pero si fue doloroso los primeros 2 dias T_T

      Eliminar
  2. Wahhh congrats to mama!!!! And even though I'm not as big a fan of BTS I actually got the references! (My mom and sister are army XD ) You look really adorable! I love that dress on you.

    Yikes about your sunburn! Hope you have aloe and lotions for it and you feel better soon~

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great! So you also have a House of Army, lol... It gets really intense specially because my mom became a bigger fan than myself lol.
      Thank you! Walmart has some magical pieces!

      And the sunburn is better, I did apply aloe and now I look unevenly tanned.

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...