domingo, 24 de octubre de 2021

Eventful Saturday 💖

Hello!
I feel asleep last night before updating. I was watching some Riverdale before I KO.

Yesterday was eventful? I guess? Since I'm trying my best to do daily blogs, this wasn't an exception.
I started my day with some Vietnamese style iced coffee from my fave please. It's a short walk and they also have really good sandwiches on the weekends. I like this selfie cuz I look a bit androgynous and I do love my naked face as well.
Some random sticker on the crossing.


(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━✿✿✿✿(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━✿✿✿✿
After my walk got home and my Mercari package had arrived!
So happy I have my first LL and it fits amazingly! 
I got a bit too ambitious, because this dress looked as stretchy as the other LL one but me big tatas did not fit. So I'll be giving it away to one of my friends most likely.

I still have one more item, but now I'm looking into getting top pieces to coordinate with. 
I'm thinking of coming up with a set wardrobe and rotate every 6 months or so.
To be honest I have so many regular clothes, but I'm sentimentally attached to so many of them. However, I have to be strict and clean up my closet. 

(# ̄□ ̄)o━∈・・━━━━☆Moving on....
Then I bleached my brows 🤣🤣🤣 and I looked really red... ugh!
and tried to stream my makeup process, but my internet was shit and my FPS kept dropping t.t so I gave up... I was so upset ãƒ½( `д´*)ノ

Did odango, cuz I'm shit with my hair skills xD
Ideally wanted to wear this, but my mom picked me up to help her out with Uber Eats, so I had to walk and handle food...
i need more help with casual coords, cuz I'm all or nothing... awkward pose and all, this top is cute... but wish it was pink.

Makeup closeup...
I'm fiddling with finding a new go-to "sweet" makeup. Since my eyemake is usually more sexy/dark. Ignore the white, I've always been a huge advocate of the none-white-liner... but I tried to clean up my droop... and I will definitely be using concealer next time.


So this was my Saturday... and them I'm behind on my Sunday's post, which is a bit more colorful. 


Hope you had a lovely weekend!(♡°▽°♡)


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 


1 comentario:

  1. Dioooos amo muy mucho el outift y el make! Esas CL son preciosas! *___*

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...