viernes, 22 de octubre de 2021

Phone Blog #4: (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ Ramen and Spooky looks

/╲/\╭(ರರ⌓ರರ)╮/\╱\
Spooky season is here, obviously? So here I am once more with a lunch post. I have 10 minutes so IDK if I'll be able to make it (lol).

Today I did poorly with food... but this weekend it's time for grocery shopping. 
I'm cold! So I am snuggled with a heating unit on my back and a blanket on my lap. Ramen sounds really fulfilling tbh.
╮(︶▽︶)╭
I wanted to share my look from yesterday's stream. It was a freaking mess, but some photos came out looking so cute!
both eyes have completely different looks... but I guess that was on purpose???? 
This wig is so nice! It looks really natural and it doesn't tangle that much.
I was a maid that had seen just too much~☆
some deco! Since I found out that my tablet pen works on my phone I'm a whole mew woman. I've been into the low quality and nonsense of editing.

Also, can't wait to see other GyaruGo gals share their looks for this season. I will be posting them on our fb page so please make sure you follow us to support (here)


I will be sharing more Halloween stuff, since I have one more look planned for next weekend 
☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

Until then!


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 

2 comentarios:

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...