lunes, 25 de octubre de 2021

Sunday and Shopping at Daiso and Tokyo Central

Hello friends and family(?) Today is all about my Sunday retail therapy at Daiso and Donki. I mentioned a few posts ago that I wanted to cook and make more bento. I felt inspired by my coworker who is an awesome cook. Also, taking advantage of my need for more lifestyle activity(?) I also did my makeup and chose a comfy yet cute dress I usually only wear during October.

My makeup for the day 
Working on my eyemake and forcing myself to use up my lower lashes


My outfit

I overdid it this weekend, but I had intentionally planned to go to this area to shop. So we started by going to Daiso. Here the Sanrio and Disney stuff was too cute to resist.
Not many ppl know that I used to not like Hello Kitty as much (I'm more into Keroppi and Pompompurin)... I'm a sucker for nostalgia and I've been warming up to her.

 Here is my haul from Daiso. No instore photos because it was packed.
Bento letter cutter/bento box/soup container/My Melody qtip container/HK drainer/HK head massager/Salad dressing dispensers/ Panda bento liners



Then Lunch happened at one of our fave Japanese restaurant. Funny note, a waitress here reminds us every time and she got so friendly with my mom she slapped her back once loool.
I had unagi don, because it's tasty and easier to eat with braces 

On to more shopping 



So apparently I never noticed the relationship between my local Japanese market and Donki. They recently made some changes to their layout and I went to check it out. They have 3 different stores in 1 lot. One us fir groceries, meet and produce and home goods. 

I've been there many times, so the only thing that surprised me was that Donpen (the blue penguin looking mascot) was plastered everywhere. Forgot to take a photo, but here's his companion Donko???
 
Everything was well arranged and there was full stock of everything. A whole isle was just Sanrio goodies, but I had to resist the urge.


I always have the best of times looking at packaging, since it gives me a lot of inspo for work. I was looking to get lashes or something, but nothing seemed to be what I needed. So... I bought this curler for my bangs. I think it's a pretty cute concept. You plug it in with its charger and it heats up.

My sister and I were out of energy, so we recharged with some soft serve♡

My grocery haul for the week. I'm going to try and shop more meat there.


Then I prepared some dinner for me and my roomie, cuz he always cooks for everyone and I wanted to try as well. 

I made some gyudon, since it was fairly easy to do. Also added some cucumber with ponzu sauce♥


Now is time to go! Beucase it's cold, rainy and I am being eaten by a random ass mosquito! 

This week I'll update with a couple of ideas I have :) a makeup step by step is coming up♥ 



XOXO-


Kiwiitan


3 comentarios:

  1. Aaaah que envidia de haul! me encantaría que abriese un Daiso en Barcelona ;O; (sería mi ruina, gastaría todo mi dinero ahí xD)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg Donki has SO!!! MANY!!! PLUSHIES!!!! Wanna!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omgggg i wish I had these shops nearby!!!! And bento is a great idea! You can make it cute and have lots of goodies~
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...