miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2021

My makeup routine/tutorial?

Today's post is about a walk through my makeup routine. I think it would be helpful to look back at it and see my progress.
This eye look is different than my usual one, but as I mentioned in previous posts I wanted to explore different eyeshapes.

I'm happy with this droop! So please stay to see the process.

Clean face, hydrated with whatever moisturizer I found in my room + ELF Jelly primer for a dewey finish.
Also, put my contacts in before, because I can't see w/o them.
Lighter tone concealer to brighten high-points and cover up darker spots. I didn't use foundation since I like to keep some skin texture.
Blended concealer + slapped on brows thinly. Also added a glow milk/liquid highlighter.

Powder blush and contour. Connected nose contour to brows.

Neutral eyeshadow to mark tearbags and lift the eye. (Lol I look like a red panda).
Namida bukuro helps to achieve cuteness and helps a lot in gyaru makeup.

My shit eyeliner was giving up on me at this point. I added pink to my mobile lid+also drooped the eyeliner to achieve max cuteness. I like to tie-line my eyes with black pencil.
For max shine, added a foiled eyeshadow on the tear bags.

I added my lashes of choice. Today I chose these spikier ones. For the lower area I followed the droop and connected the inner lash to the starting point of my iris. 
Eyeshape closeup for reference!♡ For personal taste, I like to leave open the other corner. Now looking at the photo, I would clean up the tear duct area, but my liner was giving up on me.

\\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////
So, that is pretty much a go to makeup I have started to enjoy. I'm yet to find a look for everyday, but this was make in 30 min. What do you think? I personally believe that it would look much better with brown lenses. Something to look upon for my next purchases!
I have no more fotos with this look cuz I'm a dumdum and forgot to take more ( `ε´ )/

So yeah... bye?


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 



1 comentario:

  1. I love this look! Very cute! Also do you use the same liner for the bottom?
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...