viernes, 15 de octubre de 2021

Phone Blog #1: Casual looks for work

Hi!
Let's try something way more casual and nostalgic. I have been reading old Crooz gyaru blogs and it seems like I had forgoten what blogs were meant to be for me.
So instead of a curated and planned post, I'll keep it casual with weekly or daily phone blogs.

This week my main focus is to use up my wardrobe to the max. I still don't want to wear any of my brand stuff for work, because I'm afraid they will get dirty. I work with makeup and pigments all day, so things can definitely go south real quick.

I did my makeup everyday, even if it was just eyeliner and foundation. Since I broke my glasses and the spare ones fall off my face;;;

Lately Himena is in my mind soooo much. Now I want to follow her old hime era as a lifestyle thing or something. I want to do everyday princess looks! 
However, I have a mullet and I need to grow it so I can style it better. 
Look at her! I got to try looks like this for winter.

I've had many booms, and always stuck to bolder ones... and I probably will still do it, but I want a balance and a change. Let's see how that goes (´。• ᵕ •。`)

For now these are my looks (not really gyaru) of the week:

My eyelids are a floppy canvas kkkk
I'm really into these liners from work 
kkkkヽ(o^▽^o)

Outfits for yestersay and today: 
Sweatshirt: Alie/Skirt:Shein/Shoes: Ozono/Fishnets: Shein
Sweater: ???/Skirt: Ralph Lauren/Socks: Shein/Shoes: FILA
(눈_눈) I definitely need cutest sneakers and comfy everyday flats that are not so sporty.

Also! I have stuff coming up from mercari 
(ಡωಡ)! Ñehehe~ and I'm hoping they all come soon!

In a different topic, yestersay was my 3rd year Anniversary with my luv 💖
I'm so lucky! She's so sweet and we sent each other flowers in our day.
Can't wait to go visit over the holidays!


Anyway... please take care of yourselves! And have a boozy weekend (✧∀✧)/

Bye bye!


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 

1 comentario:

  1. I totally see what you mean with the dirty clothing at work part...I have to wear a lab coat over my stuff and lemme tell ya, only one day.....8 hours at work...and that white coat is black!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...