martes, 19 de octubre de 2021

Phone Blog #2: Sexy Bear Coord+ Just some Thoughts

Heyo~♡
Quick update! The week just started but I am enjoying lunch and I wanted to share with you♡
my coworker made us some green curry for lunch 💖 It suits this cool weather so much. I love it! I'm a bad cook, but I would like to learn making heartwarming meals too!

Today's mood was sexy bear secretary kkkkk 🐻 cuz I love this sweater so so so much! I always say that is easier to layer things up♡
Sweetshirt from Aliexpress? Or Shein? IDK.
Also, I thought my legs were chubbier but damn... I'm literally serving it today 🤣

I hate the cold, but I found a friend💖


Today I wore lashes again, cuz I am making myself use up all my makeup. 
Wish I had really comfy lenses, because I work 8+ hours in front of a computer TT 
I feel naked without lenses tbh....


(/ ̄(エ) ̄)/
On a change of topic, I wanted to address some stuff. I guess it doesn't pretend to a lot of people, but I feel better letting it out. This is just my experience, but the international com seems to be slowly going back to the old days. I think it never totally changed, but it appears to be as unsafe as back in 2009. 
Now, I know I'm not a popular gal, but I have been into gyaru long enough ...it has been so so so hard to leave the comfy and safe area that the Latinx and Hispanic community has provided for me. I just can't understand how is there still a place for hate and backstabbing? It just saddens me immensely. There are many gals working to change it for the best... but I feel like cultural breaches never closed for us. I know I'm not alone with this idea... so I'm going to start taking some measures for my mental well-being. I'm not leaving gyaru, but I'm going to work on enjoying it more. Nothing would change to others that see me online, but I'm going to work on charging my own mindset towards the style.
We are not teenagers, at least most of us are full grown a$$ gals. 

I'm thankful for the sweet sweet ppl I have a chat with everyday. I'm going to keep nurturing the Spanish speaking community and the ones that understand that fashion and style is also there to enjoy. Too bad some decide to hide behind a keyboard and love to live thru others 
(_ _*) Z z z

OKAY! Time to work now ♡♡♡♡


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 



4 comentarios:

  1. I totally agree!! I did not quit gyaru either but I am doing it more to myself and dont rly share that much anymore...I left the community.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, it's better that way... you chose and keep contact with the gals you love most♥ Take care of yourself overall!

      Eliminar
  2. OMG this curry looks so yummy! (´ ∀ ` *)
    Super agreed with your last paragraphs!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Se puede disfrutar con amigues, tengo suerte de tenerles a ustedes♥

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...