jueves, 21 de octubre de 2021

Phone Blog #3 Life Style Wishes

Happy Friday's Eve everyone!(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ 
We have almost made it thru the week. Today I'm writing once more from my phone, trying to not fall asleep cuz I just had lunch ( ̄ρ ̄)..zzZZ 
I am getting into the idea of cooking more for myself and experiment looking for cute and quick meals. Once thing I've learned about myself is that I need to get excited about dayly tasks, otherwise I don't do them at all. So bento prep and making food look and taste great us a goal of mine. 

Here's today's creation! ヽ( ˋ(00)´ )ノlooks so cute! But is my first time cooking spam and I'll definitely try again. Since it's way too salty, I'll pair up with spicy food so it balances out. 
Needless to say, I'm going to hit Daiso probs this weekend so I can get cute bento accessories. Then I'll have more to show you in this blog ( ̄(ω) ̄) Don't mind me, just practicing so I can one day cook for my girlfriend. She always cooks for me when she visits, I just help and wash dishes. 

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
I also wanted to share these flat irons I got at work, lol. They are some old deadstock items from the early 2010s I'm pretty sure.

Look at those monckeys! So tacky and cute I love them! They are actually good quality and I'll be giving as a present to a friend.

Also, wanted to share my wishlist for my room. I'm debating weather to rearrange my room on a smarter way. I have to deep clean once more... probably November will be a good time to do so.
So far these could count as an upgrade. I'm thinking on going vertical and maximize the space usage. My room is so tiny... I wish I had my own apartment, but here in California roomies are the only solution. 
Right now my room is so messy lol, but it's my fault for accumulating junk! 


Anyhow, time to go now! 

Hope you had a lovely day!

(ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
XOXO-

Kiwiitan 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...