miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2021

2021 Is Almost Over

 I am making this posts now since it's already November and next month I have many pending things as well as my first trip to Chile to meet my lovie♥

I have a few things to be thankful for and this is going to be more of a sappy, analytical and deep dive into my year.

I have learned many many many things this year and my perspective on life after getting sick with COVID and the after effects are things I want to share with you. At this rate in my life, the first thing is that it doesn't fucking matter, nothing fucking matters besides seeking true joy. I've seen so many people go, perhaps not close relatives nor friends of mine, but death became real... too real, even how futile I am myself. Being bed bound and incapacitated for half a month will take you places. Having your mom so close to call it quits due to COVID, will freaking take you places. 

Funny enough, we are not eternal... as much as we feel it. I am not going to continue on that tangent, since this was just to make a point on my perspective. I've seen things that were really important to me become trivial, so forgive me if I'm not as entertaining as I wished to be when coming up with this post.

So here are my truths for this year:

1. Recently the comm has gone to real shit, and although (and I will always say this) I'm a nobody to the international comm, I have decided to back off and only engage with the ones that truly care about me. I've had enough, I am way too old and uninterested in that shit.


2. I'm on a more positive and realistic perspective of myself and my personal style. So I have decided to invest in this I am actually comfortable wearing. I'm on a quest of building a sturdy wardrobe, that will allow me to be truly me and fit my not-so aesthetically pleasing body. 

3. What is gyaru anymore? I am not sure, but at this point is seems like a bunch of teens just worrying too much about what each other's asses. Believe it, we are reviving something that only existed back when we were 16. So fuck off, live and let others live.



4. My brain needs hacks, and I still need to learn a lot of myself. So far I know that worrying about what others say is not worth my time.



5. I need to clean my closet and be honest with myself. What do I really wear? How can I make what I really wear in the daily basis more fashionable for myself? Cute basics are the key.



6. I need to travel more. As much as possible and to meet more people. No photos nor proof needed.

7. SNS suck, I don't need to be liked nor followed.

8. Invest money to save time. I'm older, I have the money so I can save myself time to look fucking on point. So from now on I will be investing in nice clothes, cute but comfy shoes, hair, nails and lashes if possible. Effortless beauty will take $$$ for me.

9. Obtain a skill. A skill you can exploit and a skill where it has nothing to do on how pretty or cute or hot you are. Guess what? Unless you are what masses love physically, you might need to be good at something else. For this point, maybe I should go back to drawing?


10. Me, me, me me. I am first, because you do not provide an oxygen mask if you are not wearing one yourself. Child work is important, it is the key to self respect.


This post might be too aggressive, but I bet that's what some of us need. Yes, I am angry and violent... let's go!





2 comentarios:

  1. omg YES I absolutely agree with everything you say in this post. Life is fleeting so we must do our best to live to the max and only focus on the people and the things that makes us happy <3333

    I really hope you can achieve your goals for next year !

    I don't think this post was agressive at all. I think quite a lot of us have come to the realisation that our own peace and happiness is more important than trying to please others. And, of course, to focus our energy on people who actually care about us!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am glad you are past covid...i wish you all best (especially cuz u mentioned you experience after effects). I totally agree and support with you on doing your own thing. If I just might be honest wirh you about one thing: reading your post, it has a slight background tone along the lines of "I don't feel pretty". That makes me sad. You dont need $$$ to invest or have a "phisically appealing body"...I think you are beautiful the way you are. If you look in the mirror and love yourself, fuck everyone else...thats whats matters. And I hope you can work on that feeling instead of focusing on changing yourself for the sake of it🙈 I think you should love changing your appearance for fun and not bcuz u feel like u have to or smth. I hope I was understandable, I am having troubles explaining myself in english. I love to see more blog posts from you in the near future💕💕

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...