miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

Tralala+LL Gets~♡◇♧♤

Hi! These days are weird, the time change has me all weird and in a low mood (; ̄Д ̄) Today I did some makeup while at work to lift my mood and used some natural lashes from Daiso. 
However, I would like to try more gyaru and I don't feel it without the proper lenses. I got a pair from Alie and I hope they come in soon! 
I'll review them for you as soon as I'm able to get them. I'm waiting for other accessories from Alie, nothing too crazy but definetly cute things ☆ ~('▽^人)

Yestersay I got a package from Mercari, so that cheered me up. I had to wait for FedEx to deliver again, since they need a signature and no one was home.
I bought 4 pieces, but not everything fits me 
( ´ ▿ ` )
This top from Tralala is so comfy and versatile! It's also never been worn, it still has the tags on.
Cute detail on the back.
The travel bag is everything I've ever dreamed!
(*´▽`*) so happy!

Cute point #1
Cute point #2
I love bears... pink bears ( ´(エ)ˋ ) nonetheless!

Then the sad part... these pieces did not fit. However the skirt could possibly be modified to fit me. I am not sure it's a good idea (ᓀ ᓀ)

It's sad because it was my plan to wear for the BTS concert 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。 because my outfit was inspired by the colors of BT21's Koya since my bias is Kim Namjoon 💜 
I'll have to think about a different outfit now ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ Thanks LL (just kidding, it's thanks to my a$$).

I'll figure it out... in the meantime I'll get going and talk to you later!


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...