martes, 2 de noviembre de 2021

Halloween Weekend in Ciudad Juarez♥


Hello! 
Hope you had an awesome Halloween weekend! For me the festivities extend to the 2nd of November because I also celebrate Día de los muertos♡ 

This year I went to see my bff who lives in Ciudad Juarez. It was a long trip since the airplane route stops by Mexico City first. It was like a 6+ hours trip altogether, which is bothersome because we both live in border towns. It shouldn't be that difficult, but apparently there was no other option. 

I am such a distracted dumdum, I forgot to the many photos. To be honest I wanted to be present and to me that matters more.

After my overnight flight my friend took me to eat breakfast to this really quiet and cute café. I had chilaquiles and an Americano.

Then we did some shopping and went back and forth until it was time to go watch Venom. TBH I didn't watch the first movie, but since I am kind of familiar with the Marvel Universe it wasn't that hard to grasp. Not gonna spoil it, but it's a really cute love story.

Lunch was crazy, Juarez loves their boneless wings. I also had burritos and margaritas (they are the og place to get them).

Then on Saturday we were really eager to get a tattoo together. We had been planning it for a while. We chose two cherries/skulls. Since our aesthetics are polar opposites. I'm really pink and she just loves dark academia.

Again, we are dumb and didn't take many photos. However, it was a nice experience.... I love getting tattooed, it's pretty relaxing for some reason. Also, I feel that tattoos are a good investment and a memory. I wish to get a tattoo for every trip I make outside the USA!


On to the party!


I met pretty nice ppl that I have only known online or via stories my friend tells me.


I made soju cocktail, but I wish I had bought more bottles. I might be resistant to Soju or something because I didn't get drunk at all.
2 bottles+5 yakult+Sprite soda= yummy 
I also made some side dishes like my tuna-chipotle dip and franks with salsa Valentina and ketchup (don't judge me, we like the spicy stuff always). Everyone loved my dip, so I might not suck as a host.



We played music and drank a little bit, nothing too crazy since it was my friend's coworkers and I didn't want to embarrass her lol.


Got my ass kicked in loteria... cuz the card reader was going way to fast. Then we also played Uno and Jenga (of course). Again, trying to behave cuz I didn't want to embarass her lol. 

I bought a really creepy bunny mask and I let someone else use it. We were really feeling the Purge here. Also, good thing I brought my wigs so more than one person could dress up.

I took my wig off, cuz it was too hot for that. I was a nurse, but I also forgot to take more photos. TBH I wasn't feeling it. Not the party, but I was a bit dehydrated and painful because of the weather. Juarez is really dry and a lot of dust/dirt. Changing weather does affect me, so I tried my best to not bitch too much.
I was a nurse, but too bad I didn't take many photos. Maybe one of this days I'll makeup for it with a small photoshoot for my insta? I feel bad because a lot of gals looked so so cute with their costumes, but I honestly look like hot trash.



Then I went to Mexico City and then to Tijuana, my flight got so delayed I ended up at home around 1AM. I love Mexico City too, is my first time seeing it from a while. It had been almost six years? I wish to go next year, I miss my smog filled lungs. 


Anyway, I wrote half of this post while stuffing my face in pan de muerto.



XOXO- 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...