sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2021

Phone Blog: Daily Makeup+More food!

Hello!٩(ˊ〇ˋ*)و

Today's post is more of a soft daily blog? Today we had a potluck at work, because we are celebrating a project we have been working on for quite a while. 
I made some soy meat ceviche, which everyone loved. I'm so happy lately that I get compliments on my cooking.(*ノ∀`*)
We had Thai food, Mexican food and Korean since our staff is pretty diverse. We had a nice chat until it was time to go finish our daily tasks.
During the day I was chatting with the GyaruGo gals and I saw that Chio made a pretty amazing make for everyday wear. I got really inspired to try as well since I brought my cosmetic bag to the office. Everyone helped and gave me specific directions. (♡°▽°♡)
This was the result for today! We concluded that I need a thinner eyeliner so my hanging lid doesn't eat it up as much. Also a liquid one is best for thin wrinkled lids kkkkkkk.
I think it's good enough for daily make with no cl and probably no lashes... (however I'm wearing really tiny ones from Daiso).
Also, tear bags are a must and they aid with it looking more gyaru-like. Of course I need a better pulse and cleanliness... but it serves its purpose.
My outfit was comfy: 
Top-Tralala//Skirt-Uniqlo//Shoes- Dreamly
(My mom made fun of my skirt because it was too long TT_TT)

After work I went to get some dinner with my mom and sis... of course I had a delicious margarita. I loooove tequila and agave flavor is the best! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
I need to purchase some tequila to keep at home since it's the only liquor I can handle. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can host it myself with nice cocktails.


ヽ(o´∀`)ノ♪♬On to some wishes and inspo from March '09 Popteen ヽ(o´∀`)ノ♪♬ I love this year, cuz there are so many cute trends for colder months! To me it was one of the best years for gyaru (my opinion).
I need more spacious cute bags!
I see some deco in my future! I have my digital camera that needs some love (ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

Some purikura ideas... since I'm a lil awkward to go to them by myself lately... would it be time to hit R1? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Now is time to call it a day. I'm so happy to be able to post often, my brain is cooperating. 

Have a lovely weekend 
(-ω-) zzZ

XOXO-

Kiwiitan 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...