martes, 23 de noviembre de 2021

Pinky Paradise Gets + Extra Thrift Find

Hello! ヾ(´〇`)ノ♪♪♪
We're not short from the holidays... so here's my spirit? I guess? I live thru my friend's pets, I can't have one myself so I appreciate if you send me pet photos instead of children's. Thank you! 

Honey is my mom's Calico cat, she's the sweetest most calm cat ever.
This is Siego, my roomie's pupper! He's the bestest boy and loves to complain if I don't pet him enough...

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭✧
Anyhow, my daily update is about my circle lenses! I'm so excited to try monthly lenses for my everyday looks! I bought everything from Pinky Paradise. I normally use Uniqso, but I wanted to get some GEO and Vassen.
I got a case for every pair. As expected from this store.
Monthly ones come in plastic capsules vs. the glass vials for yearly ones. 

I got 2 monthly pieces and 2 yearly ones. I will be letting you know how they feel as I open them.
These are the Euroasia collection in Khaki Green. My first opinion is that they are super comfy, I felt like I was wearing regular contacts. The down side is that they are really bright, so probably you might want to compensate with a heavier makeup. My coworker said I looked like a cat kkkk... but in a good way, I guess? Eyelashes would be a better idea. There is not much enlargement effect, but there's a circle around so that aids with the effect. It looks great with light eyes, so it will be no problem with dark eyes either.


ヽ(o´∀`)ノ♪♬ my extra thing for this post is this jacket my sis got for me! My wardrobe is growing slowly. I need to try it out with my LL dress, for sure!
It's vintage! 

No doubt my sis knows me so well. 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) I think that's it for today. I have to sleep keep working cuz it is stream day... so I need to get my ish together before heading home.


XOXO-

Kiwiitan 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...