viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2021

Recent Finds and My Blue Moment

( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡Aló~♡
Lately I feel like blue is a good color for me... it must be cuz I keep thinking of my concert coord.

I tried a no eyelash make again... and I really liked the result. I love my shape and also how soft the nose contour ended up. This look was for my Thursday stream. I played Apex legends and felt really stressed because my pc keeps freezing (╬`益´) Like srly! I suck more cuz my resolution is not the best... 

Soft nudy gloss is my fave combo with blue!
A really ugly closeup I sent my friend, cuz I wanted her to admire how blue my eyemake was kkkkk.
For the concert we are only allowed in clear bags... so I got this one from Amazon. I wanted to see what fits and tested out with my Koya pouch and attached my Mang keychain. 
The RJ fan was just to show off, lol. I got that one for free using my charm ☆⌒(ゝ。∂) at a work event I went to this year. It was funny cuz I wanted to buy it, but it wasn't for sale... so the guy saw me a bit down and let me chose whatever I want it. I guess I was so annoying he wanted to get rid of my a$$.


Then today I went to Burlington thinking on completing my coord for next Saturday.
I am not sure what California has in store, so I thought just to be sure I could get something to layer with. This coat is nice and neutral tones go well with pastels and almost everything.
Blue peekaboo(b) sweater. So soft! 
FYI! BURLINGTON HAS MUDD! I'm so happy they got so many 90s inspi pieces like mules and purses. My sister insisted that I needed this purse. She was right, she knows me. Best get!

I wanted booths to go with my LL pieces, but these ones are so comfy I couldn't help it. Next time I'll get white/cream ones ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

That's it for now... I have a makeup tutorial idea to share with you. So hope this weekend I have enough energy (x . x) ~~zzZ

Until then!

XOXO-
Kiwiitan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...