sábado, 18 de junio de 2022

Art Journal & Kittens (ฅ✲ﻌ✲ฅ)


A little weekend update, since I did a few things. I gathered some energy to go back to journaling and retake my Gyaru Art Challenge :)


Please feel welcomed to use the prompts and use the tags! 
I decided to start it over and get creative while journaling about each entry. I won't be sharing them daily, but here are the prompts for day 1 and 2.

My doodles for the first prompts


This one is for my dream coord plus some random scribbles.


This section is inspired by the little green men from Toy Story and a nailset with them in it. I have recently started collecting figurines and will someday have a bigger collection. The idea extended to a little boy obsessed with them. Hope someday I can make a clean illustration and sculpture <3


While journaling I made me some dinner, which included this attempt of spiral cucumber salad. 



It didn't look as cool as the viral ones, but they are still delicious! Cucumber is my fave thing ever! I eat everyday, they are so refreshing and crunchy. 




Then on to my Saturday morning, where I had to go to Mexico for some medical thingies I had pending. I woke up extra early to do my makeup and try one of the Mac lipsticks my auntie gave me.


I usually don't buy Mac, I actually avoid all together but she had this box of vault mini lipsticks and gave me and my sisters our fave colors from them bunch. I gotta say the packaging is a 10/10 for me! I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

As for the formula it stayed most of the day even after eating. Not sure if I'm a fan of matte lip products, but it did the job.


My make for the day 


After my doctor's appointments my sister wanted to go to adopt a new kitten. She needs a companion and it's always recommended to have a pet to boost your mood.

To be honest, I've never been to a cat café and the shelters I've visited had a different concept. I am not sure the condition is optimal, but for a place that services and promotes adopting, it was okay.

I think more than cute it's so heart braking to see so many cats waiting for a loving home. My ultimate opinion is to spay and neuter your pets. I might sound so bitter to not enjoy going to a place like this.... after all it's our own fault so many cats exists. 


Many cats had flu and the place smelled really strong... Can someone tell me if this is a normal thing for a cat café? I don't want to be so harsh... and I know they are threated well in there, just wish people would donate more so the conditions could improve. 

Either way, I am a cat lover and I wanted to take them all with me.


At the end my sister picked a 3month old kitten. Her name is Maya and she was really social. She talks a lot, but she found a good home with my sister. She will definitely be loved and cared for.




Welcome to your new home Maya!



And that is all for today, I have to go cuz something did not agree with my stomach....



Take care of yourselves and your lovely pets if you have any!


XOXO-












1 comentario:

  1. Nunca he hecho un art journal. Considero que la idea es chula pero la inconstancia me puede...Quiero ver más contenido del gyaru challenge!

    Sobre el tema de los gatos tal vez puedas consultarlo con gente que haya trabajado ahí, opiniones de internet, etc...No debería ser normal que los gatos en un cat café estén medio enfermos. Que huela mal ni idea...nunca he ido a uno!

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...