lunes, 20 de junio de 2022

Sunday Laundry



Hi!

Sunday was father's day and since I live far away from mine I just gave him my congrats. 
I had some chores around the house plus laundry. I have been feeling a bit sick from my stomach so I decided to take it easy for the day. 



I am really lazy with laundry, but since the machine that I have in my apartment uses coins only, I had to drive to the nearest one that takes card.


I used the wait time to write and do another journal entry.


Prompt #3  Gryarufy your pet
 I chose to make a human gyaru version of my mom's cat Honey. 
I also wanted to integrate my stickers and old purikura in my pages. 

There are some logos and branding projects in there I want to develop, but I'm stuck with the sketching phase. I'm deciding on to work more on my messy planning stage and sit on things for longer. Since this is a personal project and I am used to the fast pace at work... I might be thinking too much.

Also, been thinking on going back to taking some 3D design or game design classes... We'll see if my budget and timing allows it.


Then after washing my clothes I got a gyro and a salad for lunch and headed back home.

I watched the final season of Modern Family and got really sad, because I got so fond of the characters.
American comedy is weird, but it's good enough to chill and turn off my brain with. Also, works excellent as background noise to accompany me when I'm drawing or working.


Now I will start Brooklyn 99 and probably will have another attachment. 

Until next time!


XOXO-






2 comentarios:

  1. American Family está a otro nivel de comedia! No me suelen gustar los shows así y no sigo series, pero he visto algunos capítulos de American Family y me rio siempre.

    No te sale más económico tener monedas que viajar hasta a saber dónde?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Es que aca conseguir monedas representa un inconveniente, ya que en gran cantidad de dinero solo se puede ir al banco por ellas. Ya se, problemas del primer mundo XD!!!

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...