martes, 21 de junio de 2022

Crafting Inspo + Gets


Today's update is about my current obsession with Sanrio Puroland tags!
I just can't with these, they are so cute and the colors are so bright!
Since I'm not going to Japan any time soon, I decided to get a bit crafty and inspired with these.





I really want to make something cute, hope my idea comes to completion without many errors.


These came in the mail today and I just ordered some resin to get crafty.


Some molds and deco pieces from Alie! I am super excited about these molds!


Then not related to the tag, but I wanted a new black POSCA since the other one I have doesn't do thick lines. I swear on these markers, they are God sent!

Anyhow... time for bed now!

XOXO-


6 comentarios:

  1. A ver como te quedan...yo soy superfan de algunos colgantes así grandotes también y el primero es superchulo con colores vivos (huyendo del pastel SIEMPRE)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. A mi me gusta el pastel hasta cierto punto, pero soy mas fan de cualquier cosa con rojo+rosado! Tengo un brand que seguir xD y una imagen que mantener!

      Eliminar
    2. A mí siempre me ha gustado también! Pero hubo peña que ha sido así...

      Hace 15 años: rosa y rojo puñetazo en el ojo
      Ahora: rosa y rojo aesthetic lovecore tumblr fruits 90s vijuaru glam

      Eliminar
    3. Si, el lovecore me encanta y esos tonos/filtros retros a la Fruits <3

      Eliminar
  2. Próximamente: entrada de blog de cómo el posca te dio una infección ocular

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...