martes, 28 de junio de 2022

My experience: BTS PTD Tour 2021




 Hi! 

Note: This is an entry from November 2021 that I never posted, but I'm posting now cuz I can't forget this really special day!

I started by packing so I could do my makeup while driving up to LA. I had a tiny (giant) meltdown because I didn't like how I looked in my outfit...


I sure love to bring my whole room with me. I'm so messy... but not the "hehe" kind of messy. I try!! OKaAy?!


The outfit
Sweater, coat & boots: Burlington
Skirt: Shein
Bag: Amazon
Accessories: Bt21 from Line Store and Hot Topic

My makeup was of course blue! I've been bugging everyone about it! I hate my nose contour, but thankfully it was a mask-on kind of day. My eyes did not agree with my lenses that morning.


When we arrived at Inglewood there was this Billboard for JK right outside where we had lunch. 


Never been to this stadium before, but it was huuuuge and it looked like a UFO.
Everyone was so fashionable! I loved seeing so many cute and stunning coords! 
Next concert I'll do a blue Hime look for sure! I was so shy, that I opted for a more grown-up look (in my eyes it looked more onee).


My sister is a Jhope stan, but she also loves Suga and Tae. Beware of this disgustingly weird angle. 
Notice how the sky was so clear and beautiful! Like it cleared out just for them.


We took turns sitting and squatting in the queue.
Our feet were killing us! I am sure it wasn't just us. I wanted to crawl to the car and take my feet off like a Bratz Doll.



I'm an amazing photographer! See how even the lighting is just perfect? She also looks like she needs help.
Her outfit was cute too! All black of course!


Once inside we went to buy merch, but the line was taking forever. The poor worker looked so over it. Normally merch ppl are not fans or anything like that. 

I got my army bomb, a t-shirt and some pillow cases. I am really picky about what I buy and hang in my room, so I didn't buy a poster.


The view from our sits! It was a weird angle, but nice enough to see them really close. 


Took some videos, but not too many. I was trying to catch a glance at them as much as possible.

The highlights of the concert were:
-Namjoon and Tae cursing!
-Jin came out with his cute flower hairstyle.
-They played older songs and I wanted to cry.
-JK jumped over a giant balloon and fell over.
-The army bombs' color coordination is so breathtaking. Even brighter than the previous concert. 


Anyway! I can't wait to see them again, they make me feel so energized and revived.







10 comentarios:

  1. El look está super bien! No sabía que las diademas estas eran merch de BTS.

    Yo nunca he ido a un concierto de kpop pero por lo visto se llenan estadios ya. El único así grande que fui fue Lana del Rey y estuvo a mitad...a diferencia de BTS que era sold out. Fuerte las miles de personas jajajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si! Son unos personajes que sacaron con collab de Line Friends. Hay varias tiendas en todo el mundo que venden exclusivamente cositas de BT21. Estos chicos estan increibles, me sorprendi de ver tanta gente y mucha mas que en el concierto al que fui en el 2019.

      Eliminar
  2. Awwww darling I think you look absolutely lovely!! Your eye makeup is just 😍 so good. Awww I'm so happy you shared this memory! And I totally get the I wish I could take my feet off bratz style 😂😂😂

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You're too sweet! Thank you! Now looking back I like it, but that day I wasn't feeling it.

      My feet were so hurt, but it's my fault for thinking heels was a great idea lol.

      Eliminar
  3. Que envidiaaaa y estuviste guapisima. Me encanta como te quedan los azules!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias! Es de mis colores favoritos el celeste junto con el rosa <3

      Eliminar
  4. Love your onee look! I like how the colors match koya's color scheme too~ I've only seen bts once, I'd love to see them in concert again too ゜(´O`) ゜
    - Amiman♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! Doing Onee is super difficult to pull off for me, so I'm really happy for your comment!
      Did you go to the Love Yourself tour? They are amazing, right?!

      Eliminar
  5. I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm a very baby Army but a granny kpop listener who never been to any concert! You looked sooo cute!
    JK is my favorite <333

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm such a granny (CIRCA 2009) and an Army since 2015-ish lol. If you ever have a chance to see them please don't hesitate! It's worth every cent! <3
      I love all of them, but my biases are Namjoon and Jin. but JK is my bias wrecker for sure!

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...