domingo, 3 de julio de 2022

My week in Eats

 Hi!

Here's my highlights of the week! Since things have been a bit hectic these days, I tried to make something for me me me. I'm bad at cooking for myself so I made quick things that would be ready in 5 to 10 minutes. 

Some tuna with veggies, kewpie mayo and rice... seaweed to wrap each bite


Salad and some octopi turkey sausage (salchi-pulpos in Spanish). 
I've been using up my ingredients and trying to give some cuteness and make my coworkers eat what I make as well.




I want to make spring rolls... These are from a Vietnamese restaurant near my house. I went on Friday night for some drinks with my sister and some friends.


Egg rolls were yummy too! 

Then at a local brewery there was this really inspiring portrait of a Yorkie...



Saturday I had to go to Tijuana to visit the endocrinologist to read my thyroid exams... 

Before the appointment my mom and I went to this really cute café.
The avocado toast was nice! It had a really runny egg on top. Also the greens and vinaigrette on top worked nicely!

Chilaquiles are my fave dish ever! Is such a homey and cozy comfort meal. Every time I eat it I feel like my grandma is hugging me 


I am going to be talking more about food to sort of document my journey. I need to lose around 30+ kg in order to avoid difficulties in the future. I am so thankful to be completely healthy and free of any illness! I got the chance to begging a treatment for weight-loss, which overall I believe will help me learn a more active lifestyle. 

So please expect more food posts and related topics in the future!
Not sure if I'll post recipes, since I suck at those...





BONUS TOPIC OF THE WEEK

I finally tried some resin...
Yes, I needed to screw some pieces first before I got to do the good stuff... 

This is my first go... Don't be too cruel, be gentle with me :(

So far I learned that I need to:

❤ Get stronger UV lamp

❤More space and table surface

❤Better lighting

❤Sketch my idea first

❤Get a lighter and a spray bottle for rubbing alcohol





This is it for this time!


XOXO-








2 comentarios:

  1. Muchos ánimos con tu nuevas pautas alimenticias!! <3 Tu ve subiendo fotos tan chulas de comida saludable, a ver si así salgo yo de los fritos y de lo industrial...uaahaahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yo también quiero hacer rollitos primavera quizá la próxima semana lo intente. Toda la comida se ve deliciosa y saludable yo quisiera perder peso también pero con toda la comida rica que hay aquí en México me es casi imposible 🙈 por cierto también mi comida favorita son los chilaquiles 💖

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...