domingo, 26 de junio de 2022

Spiced Up Saturday+LIFE UPDATE


皆さん、こんにちは♡

I am keeping my strike with blogging mundane but interesting things so far. I gotta say, emotionally shit has been tough these days. However, I feel like I'm more calm and collected than I would have been last year. My motto right now is:

"Life is shit, but is up to me to handle how I react."

I give permission to myself to feel sad and cry if it's necessary, but I must keep walking and figuring out how I want to live my life.
I'm turning 30 this year, it feels like as painful as shit is I am growing and giving myself what I truly deserve. 
This is the selfcare route I chose and the people who are to grow with me will stay and the ones who are not there yet... we might meet later o we might not.



On to how my Saturday went...
I  had to do some analysis for my thyroid, and TBH weight conversations and Drs. who love to call me "chubby" truly trigger me....

So I decided to wakeup early and cheer myself up with pink eyeshadow. Pink will always be there to fill me up with all the energy and strenght I need...


I could not find my lenses, so I used contacts instead.

After the bloodwork and the other tests I found out I could not go to my appointment since the results were not ready until later that day. However, I got an email with my tests and so far everything looks great. I still need to do other tests next Saturday, but I am sure there's going to be a solution to my situation.

Then we were starving, so my mom and I decided to go to Paseo Chapultepec to try this restaurant we saw on Google. The plaza is really fancy, it reminds me of Polanco in Mexico City... It was actually designed by a friend of my mom's inspired by the plaza I just mentioned. 

Lorenza Tijuana is such a pretty place!


The restaurant itself was more of a Mexican fusion and the mixed drinks as well as 




Then I went home and decided to clean up my messy bed. I need to start organizing and donating old stuff... because we might move out of this apartment soon. 
I'm both worried and excited, because it means I get to decorate a new room and probably have more space to go back to streaming and doing art.

Next weekend is a Holiday, I will use it to store things I don't use as often.




What's in my bag....after I threw away all the junk and changed my wallet.
Daiso has so many scores! Like the My Melo cosmetic bag. 



Then I decorated my meds' organizer... because I have to be that bitch and I'm entering into a deco era.


And finally to close the day, my sister found this Alice in Wonderland tea set while thrifting. So she came all the way over to my house to give it to me! It's original and really cute!


And that's my update, hope to bring more interesting things this week!
Time to unwind and do some crafting.

XOXO-











2 comentarios:

  1. Uahhh tienen una pinta espectacular pero también le veo un punto de moderneo a los platos jajja en plan demasiado bien reconstruido todo xd

    Sobre lo del doctor es feo. Tal vez la próxima vez le puedes decir que no diga esa palabra en plan me dan ganas de dejar de comer o algo así que esté en una zona gris pero a la vez que sea un toque de atención.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Esa bebida de pelon se ve muy interesante. Me gustó cómo decoraste tú pastillero y también tu cosmetiquera de mi Melody quisiera que aquí hubiera daiso

    ResponderEliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...