martes, 5 de julio de 2022

Dream Fruity Coord! - Gyaru Art Challenge


Hi!


Today I'm sharing an illustration I made from the Gyaru Art Challenge I created a few months ago. I normally just sketch them on my journal and call it a day, because it's more of a less formal setting.
The prompt was "Fruity Coord", and I was slightly inspired by good ol' Fruits mag and Ai Yazawa's art. Not gyaru, but the makeup is a pass for sure!


I think this one came out really neat and the color palette is pretty cohesive. What do you think?
My dream is to someday live out my art, but to be honest I still have to practice a lot. However, message me if you are interested in a commission.... 


 

We'll see! If I ever make more of the prompts into digital I will share them right here! This is it for today! I'm so tired from working out and staring at the PC for soooo long.

XOXO-



6 comentarios:

  1. Me gusta mucho! Y también he pensado en Ai yazawa al momento <3 <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si, se parece un poco a la monita de Happy Berry lol
      Gracias!

      Eliminar
  2. Que lindo, me encanta la inpo en ai yazawa, me recuerda a esa vibra de miwako o la otra chica que era fan/novia de nana <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si, me inspira mucho Mikako XD la hermana de Miwako... creo que es de sus personajes que mas me gustan <3

      Eliminar

Life lately

Accepting change is necessary as you grow. Keeping yourself smiling and youthful only glows from within. I've embraced that I am not the...